It is important that businesses follow quality principles usually recognised under ISO9001 and similar certifications as they instill confidence that products and services are delivered in a reliable way. What is your Quality Policy?
It is the policy of Coeus Software Ltd to review external and internal issues that are relevant to its purpose and Strategic direction, to meet customer requirements, and enhance their satisfaction with our products and overall service, by operating all processes under controlled conditions.
Statement of Intent
Coeus already defines and follows well established processes and protocols in relation to the development and delivery of its products and services. The company is working towards compliance with ISO9001:2015 and is maintaining its documentation in its corporate SharePoint system, which is visible to all staff.
Coeus Software Ltd is committed to:
- Provision of high-quality frontline digital mobility platforms and associated services, which meet requirements, and are fit for their purpose.
- Working towards and operating the business to the systems under formal accreditation to ISO 9001:2015.
- Continually investing in a diverse workforce, on an equitable basis, to assure acquisition of relevant skills, by way of formal recruitment frameworks, regular reviews, and a policy of on-going training.
- Promoting the culture of continual improvement and the philosophy of “right first time”.
- Rigorously controlling the supply, installation, and completion to programme of all projects, using recognised methodologies.
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective & preventive action.
The responsibility for the implementation and management of the environmental programme rests with the CEO. Through the efforts of all employees, we ensure that our policy objectives are achieved.