It is important the businesses play their part in helping to reduce resource consumption as well as reducing their impact on climate change. What is your policy in this regard?
The Directors of Coeus Software Ltd recognise the social and economic importance of environmental protection and the implications of its activities on the local and global environment. We are fully committed to meeting this challenge and to working towards the continual improvement of our environmental standards and practices. To support the stated commitment, it is the management policy to integrate environmental considerations into the decision-making process.
To maintain and sustain the Company’s environmental performance we will take every reasonable practical means to:
- Comply with all relevant statutory and corporate environmental requirements.
- Achieve good environmental standards in all activities including the reduction, control, handling, use, storage, and disposal of waste.
- Make economic use of energy, water, and all other resources to minimise waste in all aspects of the business including the use of efficient lighting in business premises.
- Assess regularly the environmental impact resulting from business operations and remain fully informed of recognised best practices.
- Communicate this policy to company customers, contractors, suppliers, and employees and encourage their active involvement through training and applying procedures where necessary.
- Include environmental issues in review meetings to increase employee’s awareness and active involvement.
- Maintain contingency plans where foreseeable risk of environmental incidents exists.
The responsibility for the implementation and management of the environmental programme rests with the CEO. Through the efforts of all employees, we ensure that our policy objectives are achieved.