Your user profile lasts for 24hrs. If you need to see new groups that you have been allocated, quickly, then you need to perform a Reset Login.
To get your updated user groups quickly, you will need to perform a Reset Login. Before you do any of this, you need to make sure that you are connected to the network.
- Logout from the Client App on your device.
- In the upper-right corner (Android/iOS), or the bottom-right corner (Windows) click on the menu and choose 'Reset Login'.
- Say yes to the prompts that are displayed during the reset login process
- Login to the Client App once again.
- You will find that your new access rights, including any changes that have been made to your user profile, such as User Properties, are applied. None of your work in progress has been affected.
- If User Properties details have changed, you will need to create new Task(s) where that updated information is to be used.